This Policy Was Last Updated February 5, 2020
When you use our site to make a purchase, we collect various types of information as follows:
How does House to HOME Marketplace use my personal information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails or text message to confirm your order status and shipment;
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or by other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you direct us not to contact you with promotional communication;
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions;
- To help us learn more about your shopping preference;
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services;
- To enhance your shopping experience through our website;
- To analyze trends, usage, activities and statistics;
- To protect the security or integrity of our Website and our business; and/or
- To contact you if necessary.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our website or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Does House to HOME Marketplace share my personal information?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with third parties including our agents, service providers, and consultants as needed for them to provide business-related services to us. Such third parties may manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, payment processing, order fulfillment, fraud monitoring, identity verification, processing credit card payments, email or email delivery and administration, promotion fulfillment, surveys or data analysis, etc. We ask third parties with whom we share your information to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours and applicable law and we provide them with only the information they need in order to perform their services for us.
- We may share your information to comply with laws or regulations or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect your rights, the rights of House to HOME Marketplace and others.
In the event of a sale or merger of House to HOME Marketplace, our customers' personal information and other information we have collected as described in this Policy may be among the transferred business assets.
How do I opt out of receiving promotional communication from House to HOME Marketplace?
House to HOME Marketplace wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, all email we send to you includes an "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email. If you no longer wish to receive emails from House to HOME Marketplace, please click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of all our emails; this will take you to an online form where you will be given a menu of choices regarding our communications and for opting out of receiving further communications, including emails, from us.
It may take up to 10 days to process your email request, during which period you may continue to receive communication from House to HOME Marketplace. Also please note that if we have variations of your contact information (for example, more than one spelling or record of your name, address, or more than one email address, etc.) that you will need to ask us to remove each such variation in order to completely removed from our promotional lists. Also, note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or orders you have placed. Please note that when you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email, even if you have previously unsubscribed. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
How does House to HOME Marketplace protect kids' privacy?
House to HOME Marketplace is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request or collect personal information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our Website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children. If you are a parent and believe we may have inadvertently collected such information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to GuestServiceTeam@housetohomemarketplace.com.
How does House to HOME Marketplace use Pixel Tags?
We use "pixel tags" (also called "web beacons" or "clear gifs") which are tiny graphic images, on our Website and in our emails. Pixel tags help us analyze our customers' online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our marketing programs. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information.
Pixel tags may be used to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click and other actions you take on our Website. This information may include your computer's Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer. We may also track certain information about the identity of the website you visited immediately before coming to our site.
Pixel tags in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us. We may combine this information with other information we collect about you and use it for various purposes, such as improving our Website and your online experience, understanding which areas and features of our sites are popular, counting visits, understanding campaign effectiveness, tailoring or communications with you, determining whether an email has been opened and links within the email have been clicked and for other internal business purposes.
How do I contact House to HOME Marketplace?
House to HOME Marketplace
1350-C West Southport Rd
P.O. Box 164
Indianapolis, IN 46217